Mimosa is the flower of Acacia mrensii plant which is native to Australia. This plant has many health-related benefits.
How it is derived?
Mimosa floral absolute oil is obtained from the twig ends of the mimosa flower. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
This oil has a sweet and floral aroma.
What is Mimosa oil good for?
Mimosa oil is good for skincare of Oily skin, Sensitive skin, general skin care, and perfumery. it is relaxing and warming oil and helps to overcome anxiety and sensitivity. It is widely used in cosmetics and soap manufacturing.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil nourishes the skin and makes the skin softer.
- This oil provides relief from stress as it has anti-depression properties.
- It is widely used in skincare products.
- It is also used as a fixative in the perfume.
- This oil is used in making soaps and lotions.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Mimosa floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified mimosa floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.