Moringa is native to India. It is grown widely in the foothills of Himalayas. It has many health benefits.
How it is derived?
Moringa carrier oil is derived from the seeds of the moringa tree, It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
How does it smell like?
It has nutty and leaves like an aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
How does Moringa oil work on skin?
MORINGA OIL helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It reduces stretch marks and wrinkles.
- It helps in treating Isonomia.
- It lowers the blood pressure.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It is used to remove blackheads.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy moringa carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified moringa carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.