Neem tree is native to India and Indian subcontinents. It is used to make natural first aid treatment and herbal beauty treatments.
How it is derived?
This oil is obtained from the seed of the neem plant. It is extracted by the process of high-pressure extraction, or solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
It has a strong nutty aroma. Its smell is unpleasant but it has good healing power.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Can we put neem oil directly on my face?
Yes, because It is rich in minerals, Vitamins, Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory properties and a natural moisturizer which helps to remove wrinkles, Fights acne and treats other skin disorders. It can be put directly on the face for glowing skin.
Uses and benefits:
- It is used in making medicine.
- It is used to heal wounds.
- It is used to treat eczema.
- It used in many beauty products.
- It gives relief from headaches.
- It is used in massage oils.
- It is used to treat acne.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy neem carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified neem carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.