About Neroli CO2 Extract
Buy pure Neroli CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Neroli plant belongs to the Rutaceae family and smells similar to orange essential oil. That is why it is also known as ‘Orange Blossom Oil’. Because of its wonderful benefits for emotional balance and skin nourishment, it was considered precious in Venice. Also, a study suggests it can reduce anxiety for women in first-stage labor. It was discovered in the 17th century.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the flowers of orange trees through the CO2 extraction process. It is green in color with a rich floral & citrusy aroma, just like an orange.
Blends well with Coriander, Geranium, Orange, and Rosemary.
Benefits & Uses
- Reduces stress, anxiety & tension in aromatherapy.
- Effective skin toner for rejuvenating skin cells.
- Bust out fatigue and also improves sleep quality.
- As a base note in perfumes.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in cool, dry, and well-ventilated area protected in a tightly closed container away from sources of heat and sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and international supplier of all types of essential oils. These wholesale CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export Neroli extract in 50+ countries globally. We only offer organic products and at the best prices.