Citrus aurantium is a plant belongs to the Rutaceae family, It is native to France. This plant is used for treating many diseases and it is also used in perfumery.
How it is extracted?
Neroli essential oil is obtained from the citrus aurantium plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet and floral aroma which makes it useful for making perfumes and scents.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Can I use Neroli oil on my face?
In addition to its irresistible orange blossom scent, neroli oil can also be used in skincare. Along with its regenerative qualities, neroli oil is also antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is rich in vitamin C which makes it good for the skin.
- This oil helps in removing wrinkles and stretch marks.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind
- It is also used for treating the common cold.
- This oil helps in treating headaches.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- It is used in making cosmetics.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy neroli essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified neroli essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.