Melaleuca viridiflora is native to Australia and New Caledonia. Parts of this plant is widely used for treating health issues like colds, cough, fever, and headaches.
How it is obtained?
Niaouli essential oil is obtained from Melaleuca viridiflora plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a slightly sweet and fresh aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in healing wounds.
- This oil is used for treating colds and coughs.
- It has antiseptic properties that help in fighting infections.
- It provides relief from muscle pains and joint pains.
- This oil helps in reducing high fever.
- It boosts the respiratory system.
- This oil gives relief from headaches.
How do you use niaouli oil?
In addition, to using as an astringent for oily skin, Niaouli has multiple practical applications. The oil acts as an insect deterrent. You can also use in the household as a surface cleaner for the bathroom and kitchen, or add a few drops to your laundry to freshen dirty towels and rags.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy niaouli essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified niaouli essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.