About Nutmeg CO2 Extract
Buy pure Nutmeg CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Its tree can grow up to 65 feet. Nutmeg belongs to the Myristicaceae family. It originated in Indonesia but now is cultivated in many parts of South Asia. It has great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This extract offers many medicinal benefits for humans for hundreds of years. It was also very popular and considered useful in many Indian and Egyptian medicines.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the dried seeds of the nutmeg tree through the CO2 extraction process. It is clear to pale-yellow color liquid with a spicy-woody aroma. The scent is light & sweet as well as is warm in nature.
Blends well with Black Pepper, Clove Buds, Geranium, Orange, and Rosemary.
Benefits & Uses
- Aids Digestion and effective in curing nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Provide some relief from arthritis and muscle pains.
- Improves blood circulation and reproductive system.
- In making perfumes, soaps, bath oils, and similar aromatic products.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These organic CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export our best-selling nutmeg extract in more than 50 countries worldwide. Our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at the best prices.
Frequently asked question about Nutmeg CO2 Extract.
- What is CO2 extract?
- How do you extract nutmeg?
- How much nutmeg is Myristicin?
- Does nutmeg have health benefits?
- Can we take nutmeg daily?