Myristica fragrans.is native to Indonesia. It is widely filled with many medical properties, it is used for treating toothache, abdominal pains, indigestion and liver disorders.
How it is extracted?
Nutmeg essential oil is obtained from the dried kernel of Myristica fragrans plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, spicy and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil easily blends with cedarwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, cardamom essential oil, tangerine essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, ginger essential oil, coriander seed essential oil, clary sage essential oil, and eucalyptus essential oil.
What is nutmeg essential oil good for?
Nutmeg oil is an aphrodisiac, stimulating the nerves in the brain. It was commonly used as a brain tonic by the Greeks and Romans during ancient times. It is known to be an effective ingredient for treating depression and anxiety as its essential oil tends to ease fatigue and stress.
Benefits and Uses:
- It reduces the appearance of pores on the skin and makes skin healthy.
- This oil helps in treating acne.
- It helps in digestion.
- It gives relief from muscle pains.
- This oil helps in fighting infections.
- This oil provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy nutmeg essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified nutmeg essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.