About Patchouli CO2 Extract
Buy pure Patchouli CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. It is a bushy herb belonging to the mint family which originated in Indonesia. It is very common in Aromatherapy because not only it is a good stress-buster but it also creates a cheerful & calming atmosphere. Also, a study found that it is very effective Insecticidal properties in killing house flies. Its therapeutic benefits are also mentioned in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the leaves of patchouli (which are first dried) through the CO2 extraction process. It has a sweet fruity aroma which is quite musky also. It is a pale-yellow color liquid with a thick consistency.
Blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, and Lemongrass.
Benefits & Uses
- Effective against stress, tension, and anxiety in aromatherapy.
- Act as a great insect repellent as well as to heal insect bites.
- Good for weight loss and easing constipation due to its excellent water-retention property.
- Provide some relief from cough, cold, headaches, and diarrhea.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These organic CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. Patchouli extract is one of our most-selling products in the western market. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Patchouli CO2 Extract.
- What are the benefits of patchouli oil?
- treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin.
- easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset.
- relieving depression.
- providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety.
- helping with oily hair or dandruff.
- controlling appetite.
- Where does patchouli come from?
- What was patchouli originally used for?
The Origin of Patchouli
They used it for medicinal purposes, insect repellent, and even in some culinary ways or through herbal teas they drank. Growing best in a moist and tropical climate, without direct sunlight, the leaves of the patchouli plant can reach heights of up to three feet when healthy.
- What does the smell of patchouli mean?