Patchouli essential oil is native to Indonesia and is also cultivated/grown in certain parts of India. The oil is considered to offer a variety of health benefits.
This oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. It is also used in traditional Asian medicine especially in China, Malaysia, and Japan.
It is obtained from the leaves of the Pogostemon cabin plant. It is extracted by the process of steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and earthy aroma which gives the essence of nature. It is used as a scent additive in perfumes and cosmetics.
Which oil does it blend well with?
How Patchouli essential oil is good for hair?
It is good for hair because it calms the oiliness and itchiness problem in hair, It also maintains the balance of oil in the hair, reduces dandruff and promotes the growth of healthy smooth hair.
Uses and Benefits:-
- It is widely used in skincare products.
- It soothes inflammation.
- It makes the skin smoother.
- It reduces dandruff.
- It reduces stress.
- It boosts immunity.
- It is used to lowers the body temperature in fever.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- People who are on blood-thinning medication do not use it.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified Patchouli essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.