Peach Kernel Carrier Oil is a natural carrier oil which is good for all skin type, especially for dry skin. It has antioxidants vitamin C and E which nourishes the skin.
How it is derived?
This oil is obtained from the seeds or kernel of the peach tree. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It has a sweet and orange-like aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
It blends well with an almond sweet carrier oil.
What is peach kernel oil good for?
Peach Kernel is a naturally soothing carrier oil that may be beneficial for use on dry and chapped skin. It has excellent emollient properties, making it useful for use in skincare. Peach Kernel is often regarded as a fine-textured and gentle oil which makes it great to use on dry or chapped skin.
Uses and benefits:
- It nourishes the skin.
- It reduces the sign of acne.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It used in many skincare products.
- It is also used as a moisturizer.
- It is used in massage oils.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy peach kernel carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified peach kernel carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.