It is hydrant oil, It contains a very high dose of Vitamin E and Vitamin A, The regular use of this oil prevents skin from wrinkles and keeps the skin young and vibrant.
How it is extracted?
This oil is derived from the peanut. It is extracted by the process of cold pressing of peanuts.
How does it smell like?
It has a slightly nutty aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
It blends well with Avocado carrier oil, olive carrier oil, and macadamia carrier oil.
Is cooking with peanut oil good for you?
No, because it contains a high amount of omega-6 fats that may not be a good thing. It is high in monounsaturated fat, making it a popular choice for high-heat cooking. It is a good source of vitamin E, which has many health benefits
Uses and benefits:
- It prevents skin from sun damage.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles.
- It nourishes the hair.
- It is used in massage oils
- It also helps in removing blackheads.
- It is also used in making soaps.
- It is used in massage oils.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Anyone having allergy with nuts should not use this oil.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy peanut carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified peanut carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about Peanut carrier oil.
- Can you use peanut oil as a carrier oil?
- What is peanut carrier oil?
- What is a good carrier oil for essential oils?
Grape seed oil
Uses: Grape seed oil is lightweight, easily absorbed by the skin, and has a neutral scent. It’s a good carrier oil to use with essential oils to make body oils and massage oils.
- What oils are in peanuts?
- Which peanut is best for oil?
- What does peanut oil do to your body?
- Is peanut oil same as groundnut oil?