About Rosemary CO2 Extract
Buy pure Rosemary CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. This plant native to the Mediterranean region and belongs to the Labiatae family. Rosemary has a great medicinal value and so, it is used from hundreds of years in human history. This oil has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. It is one of the most popular in aromatherapy because of its lighter scent which makes it more soothing our olfactory senses.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the flowering tops of rosemary through the CO2 extraction process. Its aroma is fresh, light, and sweet with a little touch of woody fragrance. It is a pale-yellow color liquid with a thin consistency.
Blends well with Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, and Lemongrass.
Uses & Applications
- One of the best oils to eliminate mental stress or tension and calm the mind in aromatherapy.
- In making perfumes, deodorants, air fresheners, bath oils, massage oils, etc.
- Provide some relief from arthritis, muscular pain, rheumatism, and gout.
- Its excellent water-retention attribute makes it effective for weight loss and menstruation-related issues.
- Improves blood circulation as well as detoxifies the liver.
- Nourishes and improves skin complexion.
- Effective in preventing hair loss and promote hair growth.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area protected in a tightly closed container away from sources of ignition, heat, and sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and international supplier of all types of essential oils and aromatic products. All our wholesale CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export our organic Rosemary extract in more than 50 countries worldwide at the best prices.