Soya bean is native to China. It is a rich source for protein, It is used for the diet of both humans and animals. For humans, most of the soya bean crop is converted into oil for cooking.
Soya bean carrier oil is obtained from the soya bean. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Is Soybean Oil good for face?
Yes, It is good for the face as it is rich in vitamin E that absorbs well into the skin. Organic Soybean Oil has a nourishing, softening and moisturizing effect on skin, hair, and nails. As a skincare ingredient, soy is purported to diminish wrinkles, reverse sun damage and even tighten sagging skin.
Benefits and Uses:
- It promotes skin health as it is rich in vitamin E.
- Since it is rich in vitamin K as well, It also makes bones stronger.
- This oil is also used in massage oils.
- It is good for the heart as it contains omega 3 fatty acids.
- It is used in shampoos and conditioners because it provides shine to hairs.
- It contains healthy fat and it is good for gaining weight.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:-
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy soya bean carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified soya bean carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about Soya bean carrier oil.
- Is soybean oil a good carrier oil?
- Why soybean oil is bad for you?
- Is soy oil the same as soybean oil?
- Is soybean oil bad for your liver?
- Is soybean oil absorbed through the skin?
- Should I avoid soybean oil?
- Is soybean oil inflammatory?
- What oil is soy free?
Soy oil can be substituted with another oil safe for the allergies you are managing. Canola oil has a mild flavor and is a good substitute for baked goods or desserts, while oils with a distinct flavor such as corn oil or olive oil can be substituted in savory dishes.
- Does soybeans contain vitamin C?