Spearmint Essential Oil or Mentha spicata is a type of mint similar to peppermint. It is a native of the Mediterranean area which belongs to labiateae family of plants. A hardy perennial herb, Spearmint grows about 3 feet in height. It has characteristic lance-shaped leaves with pink or lilac-colored flowers. It is believed that ancient Greeks used Spearmint to scent their bathwater.
This oil is helpful in improving certain skin problems, alongside it can also help with conditions such as headaches, nausea, vomiting, respiratory issues, and cold symptoms.
How it is derived?
It is obtained from the Spearmint plant’s leaves and stems. It is extracted by the process of steam distillation method.
Which oil does it blend well with?
How does it smell like?
It has a Refreshing and minty aroma which helps in uplifting the mood.
Uses and Benefits:
- It helps in digestion.
- It gives relief from headaches.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
- It reduces wrinkles and makes the skin clear.
- It helps in treating nausea.
- It is also used for treating cold.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Diabetes patients should not use it.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic spearmint essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.