Cinnamomum glaucescens plant is native to Nepal. It is used in making herbal medicines which are used to solve many health-related issues.
How it is obtained?
Sugandh kokila essential oil is obtained from the dried mature fruits of Cinnamomum glaucescens plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, spicy and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil blends well with juniper berry essential oil, trauma essential oil and rosewood essential oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil has antiseptic properties which make it useful to fight with infections.
- It is used in making perfumes.
- This oil provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- This oil helps in digestion.
- This oil provides relief from muscle pains.
- It promotes blood circulation in the body.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy sugandh kokila essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified sugandh kokila essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.