Sunflower is native to North America, Its seeds are used for making oil. It is also rich in nutrition and vitamins A, B, D, and E.
How it is extracted?
The sunflower carrier oil is obtained from the seeds of a sunflower. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It is pale yellow in color and has mild scent.
Is Sunflower a good carrier oil?
Yes, it is a good carrier oil because it has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids. Sunflower Oil is a wonderful skin softener and conditioner. Sunflower is a versatile cost-effective carrier oil that has applications in both massage and aromatherapy.
Benefits and Uses:
- It moisturizes the hair and promotes the growth of strong hairs.
- It contains vitamin E which makes the skin smoother.
- It protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays of sun.
- Regular using this oil improves the health of dry skin.
- It also contains vitamin A which helps in removing acne.
- Fatty acids present in this oil boosts the energy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy sunflower carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified sunflower carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.