Sweet cherry is native to Europe. It contains vitamins B, C, and k, which have many health-related benefits.
How it is obtained?
Sweet cherry kernel carrier oil is obtained from the kernels of the cherry tree. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It has a sweet, fruity and nutty aroma.
What is cherry oil good for?
Cherries come with an abundance of health benefits. They work as anti-oxidant, improve immunity, help to improve gut health and reduce the rate of skin aging. But the cherry oil that available in the market is mostly cherry fragrance oil and should not be used internally.
Uses and Benefits:
- Vitamin C present in this oil makes it good for healing wounds.
- This oil contains less fatty acid which makes it a good oil for skin.
- It is commonly used in skincare products.
- It contains vitamin B which provides energy to the body.
- It provides relief from isonomia.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:-
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy sweet cherry kernel carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified sweet cherry kernel carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.