About Tea-Tree CO2 Extract
Buy pure Tea Tree CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. It is also known as ‘Melaleuca Oil’ and is native to Australia. Tea Tree belongs to the Myrtaceae plant family. It is extensively used in making many cosmetics and medicines due to its wonderful therapeutic and antiseptic properties. It is also very effective in hand-sanitizers against bacteria and viruses. Also, it is considered great for cleaning, hair, immune system, skin cells as well as in aromatherapy.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree plant through the CO2 extraction process. The CO2 extraction process results in purer essential oil as compared to other methods. It is transparent to pale yellow in color with a spicy-earth aroma.
Blends well with Cinnamon, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Nutmeg, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Uses & Benefits
- Aid in treating acne, burns, athlete’s foot, cold sores, blemishes, and sunburns.
- Promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Provide some relief from cough, cold, and congestion.
- In making cleaning products like soaps, detergents, as well as in hand sanitizers and insect repellents.
- Relaxation of mind by reducing stress, tension, and curing headaches.
- In making deodorants to cover up the body odor.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.