About Thyme CO2 Extract
Buy pure Thyme CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Originated in Greece, this plant belongs to the Labiatae family. It is used widely during ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian times. It was also used with the bathwater and in religious ceremonies. Thyme is also found effective for oral health & care. Its anti-fungal and antibacterial attributes make it suitable for making some medicines. Thyme oil also provides relief from congestion and cold.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the fresh flowering tops or leaves of the thyme plant through the CO2 extraction process. It is an amber color liquid with a sweet-herbal aroma.
Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, and Rosemary.
Uses & Applications
- Effective against stress, anxiety & depression as well as improve concentration.
- Provides relief from cough, cold, sore throats, asthma, and tonsillitis.
- Relieves pain in case of arthritis, muscular spasms, sprains, and gout.
- Treat acne, eczema, dermatitis, and itchy scalp.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. All our CO2 extracts online are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export thyme extract in more than 50 nations globally and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Thyme CO2 Extract.
- Is thyme an antiviral?
- Can I drink thyme tea daily?
- What are the side effects of thyme?
Commonly used for cooking, thyme is considered safe when used in normal food amounts. It also appears to be well-tolerated in dietary supplement forms. However, the overconsumption of thyme may cause upset stomach, cramps, headaches, and dizziness.