About Valerian Root CO2 Extract
Buy pure Valerian Root CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Valerian plant bears pink flowers and is native to Northern America. It is mostly used as an anti-depressant to combat stress, anxiety, and depression. Also, It is found great to be added to alternative or sedative drugs. This is because it contains many compounds that promote relaxation. It is also effective for relief from menstrual problems, PMS, and Parkinson’s diseases.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the roots of the Valerian plant through the CO2 extraction process. It is an olive-green color liquid with a warm woody aroma.
Blends well with Cedarwood, Lavender, Patchouli, and Rosemary.
Benefits & Uses
- In making perfumes, deodorants, bath oils, soaps, etc.
- An excellent sedative to induce sleep and combat insomnia.
- As a flavoring agent in some food & beverages.
- Eases menstrual cramps.
- Reduces mental strain and tension and relax the mind.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. Our valerian root extract is also organic-certified. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Valerian Root CO2 Extract.
- What does valerian root extract do?
- Who should not take valerian?
- Does valerian root make you smell bad?
- Is Valerian a good muscle relaxer?