What is VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL:
The Vetiver Essential oil is also popular as “The Oil of Tranquility” or “Ruh Khus Attar/Oil”. It comprises rich, sensuous, earthy aroma extracted by harvesting and distilling the roots of the plant.
Being one of the most biochemically complex among all known essential oils, vetiver oil contains more than hundred identified aromatic compounds, besides there are several more that are yet to be identified.
How Vetiver Essential Oil is Made?
The rich, sensuous, earthy oil of vetiver is produced by harvesting and distilling the roots of the vetiver plant. This unique essential oil is generally obtained by using steam-distillation method of extraction . However, some distillers in Kannauj, small town in India still use the traditional method for extracting Vetiver oil. The vetiver oil made through hydro-distillation method is also referred as “Ruh Khus Attar” in India.
Aromatic Profile & Blending Properties of Vetiver Root Oil:
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Odor: Earthy, rich, musty, balsamic, root-like
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
- Dry-out: Warm, spicy
- Blends Well With: Ylang-ylang essential oil, sandalwood, clary sage oil, patchouli essential oil, jatamansi, angelica and lavender essential oil
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about vetiver essential oil.
- What is vetiver essential oil good for?
- Does vetiver oil really work?
- What is Vetiver smell like?
- Is vetiver oil good for anxiety?