Walnut is native to Canada and California. In ancient times it used for many health-related issues and it is also used as a tonic for skin related problems.
Walnut carrier oil is obtained from the kernels of the walnut trees. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It has a nutty aroma.
Is walnut oil good for your face?
Yes, It is believed that walnut oil has been recommended to fight wrinkles since at least the 17th century. Though walnut oil is greasy and rich, yet if you apply it on your skin daily, it helps treat wrinkles and fine lines and makes your skin look younger! Walnut oil is known to be a remedy to treat fungal infections.
Uses and benefits:
- This oil easily absorbs in the skin and makes it softer.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that provide relief from joint pains.
- Its moisturizing property helps in removing wrinkles and ance.
- It is also used in skincare products.
- It promotes hair growth as it is rich in potassium.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- A person having nut allergy should perform a small skin test before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy walnut carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified walnut carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about walnut carrier oil.
- Is walnut oil a good carrier oil?
- What is walnut oil good for?
- Is walnut oil good for your face?
- Should walnut oil be refrigerated?
- Is walnut oil good for eyes?
Reduces dark circles
Turns out, using walnut oil daily around your under-eye area can work like a charm. Topical application soothes the delicate skin around your eyes and restores the lost glow.
- Do walnuts have side effects?
- Is walnut oil good for the brain?