The wheatgerm carrier oil is rich in nutrition and vitamin E. It is one of the best oil for skin, It is good for all skin types. As this oil is heavy oil so it is suggested to mix it with other carrier oils to use this oil daily.
How it is Extracted?
This oil is obtained from the kernels of wheat germ. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It is Golden yellow to amber brown liquid in color and has a very faint scent.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Uses and Benefits:
- It contains vitamin B which helps in repairing damaged tissues.
- It has linoleic acid that provides nourishment to the hair.
- This oil improves the stamina and boosts metabolism as it is rich in Octacosanol.
- Fatty acids in this oil make it a good moisturizer.
- It contains vitamin E which makes the skin smoother.
- It is also used in massage oils to soothe muscles.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:-
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy wheatgerm carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified wheatgerm carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about wheatgerm carrier oil.
- Is wheat germ oil a carrier oil?
- What does wheat germ oil do?
- Can I use wheat germ oil on my face?
“Wheat germ oil is a natural oil which helps in cleansing the face efficiently. It helps seal moisture back and also gets rid of excess sebum, which could lead to other skin problems like acne, pimples, etc.
- What are the side effects of wheat germ oil?
- Is wheat germ oil good for stretch marks?
- Does wheat germ oil tighten skin?
- Is wheat germ oil good for scalp?