Michelia Champaca, also known as Champa, is native South Asia. It is used in preparing perfumes.
This flower is commonly used in decoration for the religious ceremony by Hinduism and Buddhism
How it is extracted?
Yellow champaca floral absolute oil is obtained from the flowers of michelia champaca. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
This oil has a sweet floral aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- It is used as a great moisturizer for all skin types
- This oil helps in healing wounds.
- This oil is used in making skincare products
- It provides relief from stress and headaches.
- It is used in making perfumes and scents.
- This oil is also used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Yellow champaca floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified Yellow champaca floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.