Curcuma zedoaria is native to Nepal, different parts of this plant are used in making ayurvedic medecines for treating many health issues.
How it is extracted?
Zedoaria essential oil is obtained from the Curcuma zedoaria plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the hydrodistillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a warm spicy and woody aroma.
Which oil blends well with this oil?
This oil easily blends with cedarwood essential oil, bay essential oil, pine needle essential oil and lavender essential oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is used for treating ulcers.
- This oil helps in digestion.
- It is widely used in making perfumes.
- This oil provides relief from muscular pains.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- This oil is also used for treating asthma.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy zedoaria essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified zedoaria essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.