- Botanical Name: Rosa Damascena
- Color & Odor: Pale yellow liquid with a honey/rose odor
- Methods of Extraction: Hydro distillation
- Specific Gravity: 0.85
- Flash Point: NA
- Optical Rotation: -2
- Constituents: Citronellol (30 to 50%), nerol, geraniol, linalool, geranyl acetate, ethanol, phenylethyl alcohol
- Solubility: Water soluble
Rose hydrosol, rose floral water or gulab jal is a popular hydrosol tha is used in many beauty products. Essential Oils Wholesaler is proud to present its 100% pure Gulab Jal which can be used in any type of product for different industries. Most cosmetics products use Gulab Jal for skin toner or mists. Normally, Gulab Jal doesn’t have any side-effects on our body or skin. It blends well with almost all types of soaps, bath & massage oils, creams, mists, and sprays.
Our Gulab is made from the best quality roses or desi gulabs from the world-famous perfume town of Kannauj. The major differences between Rose Damascena Hydrosol and this Gulab Jal are that it is more comfortable for people with sensitive skin and has a lighter rosy aroma compared to the other.
Like other hydrosols, medical guidance is advised for children, pregnant or lactating women. Internal consumption is not recommended.
Why buy rose hydrosol wholesale from ‘Essential Oils Wholesaler’?
We started as a company with complete focus on only wholesale B2B business of essential oils and hydrosols. And now, we are a leading manufacturer and supplier of them in the world. We only offer pure and organic hydrosols and floral waters for the best prices in the industry. Our clients are in more than 50 countries including the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, India, etc.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS