- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part Typically Used: Leaves and Flowers/Buds
- Color: Clear
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium – Strong
- Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, sweet and slightly medicinal.
What is Rosemary Essential Oil?
Rosemary’s essential oil — which holds the plant’s core components, or essence — is extracted using steam distillation method.
History of the Rosemary Plant
Different applications of rosemary essential oil or herb dates back to the medieval period of Human civilization. Reportedly, These were Greeks and Romans who were found first to use Rosemary as medicinal plant to cure certain diseases such as plague & Diarrhea and number of other stomach related health conditions.
How is Rosemary Essential Oil Produced? – Extraction Method
Our rosemary essential oil is derived through the steam distillation of the fresh tops of the flowers of rosemary plant. It produces about 10 to 20% oil and its main chemical components include 1,8-cineole, camphene, a-pinene, bornyl acetate, camphor, borneol, b-pinene, and limonene.
Major Constituents of Rosemary Oil
Uses & Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- May Improve Brain Function
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- May relieve stress
- May reduce joint inflammation
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS