Botonical Name: Pogostemon cablin
CAS #: 8014-09-3
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Color & Odor: Yellow with Persisitent, Musky, Earthy odor
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
F.E.M.A. #: 2838
Specific Gravity: 0.9673 @ 72°F
Optical Rotation: -51.99
Refractive Index: 1.510 @ 72°F
Flash Point: 188 °F
Major Constituents: Patchouli alcohol
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Patchouli essential oil is native to Indonesia and is also cultivated/grown in certain parts of India. The oil is considered to offer a variety of health benefits.
This oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. It is also used in traditional Asian medicine especially in China, Malaysia, and Japan.
It is obtained from the leaves of the Pogostemon cabin plant. It is extracted by the process of steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and earthy aroma which gives the essence of nature. It is used as a scent additive in perfumes and cosmetics.
Which oil does it blend well with?
How Patchouli essential oil is good for hair?
It is good for hair because it calms the oiliness and itchiness problem in hair, It also maintains the balance of oil in the hair, reduces dandruff and promotes the growth of healthy smooth hair.
Uses and Benefits:-
- It is widely used in skincare products.
- It soothes inflammation.
- It makes the skin smoother.
- It reduces dandruff.
- It reduces stress.
- It boosts immunity.
- It is used to lowers the body temperature in fever.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- People who are on blood-thinning medication do not use it.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified Patchouli essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS