- Botanical Name: Cedrus deodara
- CAS #: 8000-27-9
- Color & Odor: Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid with a dry woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic, very subtle with a hint of spice.
- Solubility: soluble in water
- Country of Origin: India
- Parts Used: Wood
- Note Classification: Base
- Specific Gravity: 0.97200 to 0.98300 @ 25.00 °C.
- Optical Rotation: + 480 to + 700
- Refractive Index: 1.51400 to 1.52900 @ 20.00 °C
- Flash Point: 175.5 °F
- Major Constituents: Himachalene, Himachalol, Alohimachalol, Deodrone, Iso-Alohimachalol & Atlantone.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
What is Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil?
Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil or also known as “Deodar Oil” is a type of oil extracted from the wood of Cedarwood/deodar tree, Generally found in Himalayan regions of India.
Used for centuries in India, ancient Egypt, and different other regions, the himalayan cedarwood essential oil have been part of many religious beliefs and traditions for hundreds of years. In India in particular, himalayan cedarwood is considered a holy wood, used to build temples and altars and in religious blessings and ceremonies. Cedarwood oil is also known as the “Oil of Gods”
Buy Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Aromatic Profile of Cedarwood Essential Oil – How Does It Smell?.
The oil has strong aroma, often used as middle note in perfumery. It has a dry woody, slightly camphoraceous and smoky aroma.
Blending Properties of Himalayan Cedarwood Oil:
The oil blends well with Rosewood, Bergamot, Cypress, Cassia, Jasmine oil, Juniper berry essential oil, Neroli oil, Labdanum, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Vetiver essential oil, Rosemary oil, Ylang-ylang essential oil.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS