- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- CAS #: 8015-65-4
- Country of Origin: Central America and Mexico
- Color & Odor: Deep Brown with a rich, sweet, vanilla-like odor
- Solubility: Soluble in alchohols, oils and in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.902-1.002
- Optical Rotation: N/A
- Refractive Index: N/A
- Flash Point: 70 °F
- Major Constituents: Vanillin, vanillic acid, p-hydroxy-benzaldehyde.
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
Vanilla planifolia is native to Central America and Mexico. The bean fruit of this plant is commonly used in flavoring and it is also used in making medicines.
How it is extracted?
Vanilla essential oil is obtained from the fermented vanilla beans of vanilla planifolia plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, spicy and floral aroma.
Which oil blends well with?
This oil blends well with Chamomile essential oil, Neroli essential oil, Lavender oil, and Lemon essential oil.
Is Vanilla good for your skin?
Skin Benefits of Vanilla Bean Extract. Vanilla has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and wound healing. Vanilla Bean Extract contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- This oil improves respiratory health.
- It helps to fight infections.
- This oil prevents hair loss and promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- It provides relief from muscle pains and cramps.
- This oil provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy vanilla essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified vanilla essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS