Botanical Name: Zingiber Officinalis
Country of Origin: France
Color & Odor: Pale yellow liquid with Characteristic spicy somewhat pungent ginger odor.
Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.
Specific Gravity: 0.870 – 0.882 @ 20°C
Optical Rotation: (-47) – (-28) @ 20°C
Refractive Index: 1.488 – 1.495 @ 20°C
Flash Point: 57 °C
Storage Temperature: Ambient 10½C – 32½C
Extraction Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
About Ginger CO2 Extract
Buy pure Ginger CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Its plant is native to tropical regions of India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and some other parts of the world. It was used for both culinary and medicinal purposes. Ayurveda has also mentioned its benefits. Its antioxidant activity is quite high and so, it is considered good for skin cosmetics. However, its pungent smell makes it less favorable to be used in such products.
Buy Ginger CO2 Extract Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the roots of the ginger plant through the CO2 extraction method. CO2 extracts of spice oils like ginger are preferred than the same oil derived via other methods because of purer form and more therapeutic value. It is pale yellow in color with a pungent ginger smell which is quite spicy.
It blends well with Bergamot, Frankincense, Neroli, and Ylang Ylang.
Uses & Benefits
- Provide relief from cough, cold, mild fever, sore throats, and nausea.
- Treat common digestion and menstrual discomforts.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Decrease joint pains and muscular spasms.
- In confectionaries as a to add its flavors in food items.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and international supplier of all types of essential oils. Our Wholesale CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export Ginger Extract Oil in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS