- Botonical Name: Cyperus scariosus
- CAS #: 91771-62-9
- Country of Origin: India
- Method of culture : Wild-crafted controlled
- Part harvested : Roots
- Method for obtaining: Steam distillation
- Constituents: Cyperene, alpha-copaene, caryophyllene oxide
- Color & Odor: Dark amber to light brown viscous liquid with a spicy, earthy, wood-like scent
- Solubility: insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: N/A
- Optical Rotation: N/A
- Refractive Index: N/A
- Flash Point: >90 °C
What is Cypriol Essential Oil?
Cypriol is an herbaceous plant, commonly known as Nagarmotha is found throughout India. It belongs to the family Cyperacea. Cypriol/Nagarmotha essential oil has been known for decades in India, its native land. Cypriol roots were used to scent women’s clothing, including traditional saris.
Buy Cypriol Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Arabic: Soad, Soadekufi; Bangali: Nagarmotha; Burma: Vomonniu; Hindi: Nagarmotha; Malaya: Mushkezamin; Gujarat: Nagaramothaya; English: Nut grass; Sanskrit: Chakranksha, Charukesara; Urdu: Saad kufi.
Extraction/Making of Nagarmotha (Cypriol Essential Oil):
Olfactive Characteristics of Cypriol Essential Oil
Blending Characteristics of Cypriol Essential Oil:
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS