- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
- Family: Rutaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil
- Origin: South-East Asia, Argentina, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Brazil and Turkey, Italy
- Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Plant Part: Peel of the nearly ripe Bergamot fruit
- Color: Greenish yellow to green
- Consistency: Thin, mobile
- Yield: 0.6% – 1.6%
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & water
- Specific Gravity: 0.868-0.8780
- Flash Point: 210 °F
- Optical Rotation:(+8°)- (-24°)
Bergamot essential oil is native to southern Italy. It contains antibacterial, deodorizing, refreshing, soothing, and uplifting properties which make it excellent for body skincare preparations.
Buy Bergamot Essential Oil from essential oils wholesaler.
How it is derived?
It is obtained from the peel of bergamot orange. It is extracted by the process of the cold-pressing method.
Which essential oils does it blend well with?
AROMATIC PROFILE OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Perfumery Note: Top note
- Odor: Complex citrus, tangy-green, sweet, fresh and clean, slightly floral and spicy
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Dry-out: Oily-herbaceous, slightly sweet and somewhat balsamic
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified bergamot essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS