- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Plant Part: Leaves & Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: China
- Color: Pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil is a strong smelling oil with a floral aroma and a hint of mint.
What is Geranium Essential Oil?
Known for its sweet, tenacious-floral scent, Geranium essential oil is extracted from the stems, leaves, and flowers of the geranium plant. Geranium essential oil is often been used in rose-like blends as a substitute for the rose oil. Pelargonium graveolens is the Geranium species that is mostly cultivated for the extraction of the sweet-smelling Geranium essential oil.
Buy Geranium Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Surprising Health Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium essential oil is widely used as a tool in aromatherapy. Sourced from the flowers and leaves of the Pelargonium graveolens plant, geranium essential oil has rich medicinal characteristics that offer a variety of health benefits.
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Helps calm nerves and lessen stress
- Promotes healthy hair
Geranium essential oil blends well with all essential oils. Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include: Frankincense, Ylang Ylang oil, Lavender essential oil, Rose oil, or Bergamot essential oils.
Chemical Composition of Geranium Essential Oil:
Geranium oil is complex in composition and differs (is characteristic) by origin. The primary characteristics of the two major sources on the market, Egyptian and Chinese are:
|Constituent||Chinese type||Egyptian type|
|6,9-Guaiadiene||3-7%||up to 0.5%|
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS