- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- CAS #: 8016-63-5
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Color & Odor: Pale yellow liquid @22C with Herbaceous-tea like odor
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- F.E.M.A. #: 2321
- Specific Gravity: 0.915@ 72°F
- Optical Rotation: 0.12
- Refractive Index: 1.463@ 72°F
- Flash Point: 174 °F
- Major Constituents: Linalyl acetate (up to 70%) and linalool (up to 25%), β-caryophyllene, myrcene.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Salvia sclarea is native to Bulgaria. It is mainly used for treating digestive issues and it is also used for making perfumes.
Buy Clary Sage Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is extracted?
Clary sage essential oil is obtained from the Salvia sclarea plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, floral and slightly earthy aroma.
What essential oils blend well with this oil?
This oil blends well with frankincense essential oil, jasmine essential oil, neroli essential oil, lemon essential oil, bergamot essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, geranium essential oil, and lavender essential oil.
Is clary sage oil good for skin?
Yes, it is good for skin as it reduces skin inflammation. Clary Sage oil contains important ester called linalyl acetate, it tones the skin. This oil has astringent properties that not only strengthen your gums but also strengthens and tones the skin, hair follicles and preventing hair loss.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in healing wounds.
- This oil provides relief during the mensuration cycle.
- It helps in digestion.
- This oil provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It provides relief from muscle pains.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy clary sage essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified clary sage essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS