Botonical Name: Anethum Graveolens
CAS #: 8006-75-5
Country of Origin: Hungary
Color & Odor: Pale Yellow To Yellow Liquid with Cooling Herbal Green And Spicy Caraway Odor
Solubility: Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Alcohol and Oils
F.E.M.A. #: 2383
Specific Gravity: 0.88400 – 0.90000 @ 25°C
Optical Rotation: +84.00 to +95.00
Refractive Index: 1.47900 – 1.49700 @ 20°C
Flash Point: 128° F
Major Constituents: Carvone, limonene, phellandrene, eugenol, pinen.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
What is Dill Seed Essential Oil/Anethi Oil?
Dill seed oil is an essential oil extracted from the seeds or leaves/stems (dillweed) of the Dill plant. It is also referred as Indian Anethi essential oil.
Buy Dill Seed Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
What are the Applications of Dill Seed Oil?
- Dill seed oil has medicinal characteristics than can improve various health conditions such as intestinal gas (flatulence), liver and gallbladder related complaints. It may also be helpful in treating conditions like urinary tract disorders, kidney disease and painful or difficult urination.
- Anethi oil can be also helpful in fever and colds, cough, infections, spasms, nerve pain, genital ulcers, menstrual cramps, and insomnia disorders.
- When applied to the mouth and throat it helps relaxing the pain and swelling.
- Also used in various dishes as a culinary spice ingredient.
- Used in manufacturing of perfumes and cosmetics, The aromatic characteristics of Dill seed makes it a perfect aroma ingredient in cosmetics, soaps, and perfumes.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS