Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Color & Odor: Pale straw with Characteristic of black pepper, spicy odor.
Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.
Specific Gravity: 0.853 – 0.907 @ 25 Deg. C
Optical Rotation: -1.0 – -26 @ 25°C
Refractive Index: 1.478 – 1.488 @ 25 Deg. C
Flash Point: 82.3 °C
Storage Temperature: Ambient 10°C – 32°C
Extraction Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
About Black Pepper CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Black Pepper CO2 Extract Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Black pepper is one of the most common spices used in human history. It was once known as ‘Black Gold’ and as ‘King of Spices’ in Ayurveda. Its plant is native to India, Malaysia, and China. It increases the warmth of the body which results in many benefits for the human body. It has a compound called piperine which has some anti-inflammatory properties.
Buy Black Pepper CO2 extract Oil Wholesale at essential oils wholesaler.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the dried berries of the pepper plant using the CO2 extraction process. It has a strong woody-spicy odor that is warm in nature.
Blends well with Bergamot, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, and Ylang Ylang.
Uses & Benefits
- Improves the overall digestive process and aid in treating nausea, diarrhea, and bloating.
- Provide some relief from cough, cold, and congestion.
- Induce appetite by increasing the flow of saliva.
- As a pain reliever from muscular pain and arthritis.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area protected in tightly closed containers away from sources of ignition, heat, and sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS