Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
CAS #: 8015-91-6
Country of Origin: Indonesia, India, Sri lanka
Color & Odor: yellow or brown in color with earthy, woody and spicy odor
Solubility: soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water
Specific Gravity: 1.01000 to 1.03000 @ 25.00 °C.
Optical Rotation: 0° to 2° @30°C
Refractive Index: 1.57300 to 1.59100 @ 20.00 °C.
Flash Point: 160.00 °F. TCC ( 71.11 °C. )
Major Constituents: Cinnamon bark oil; cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, benzaldehyde, pinene, cineol, phellandrene, furfurol, cymene, linalol, Cinnamon, leaf oil; eugenol acetate, cinnamaldehyde, benzyl benzoate, linalol.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
About Cinnamon Essential Oil:
Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil was a staple in the everyday living of many cultures including Indians, Chinese and Egyptian in ancient times.
Today, Cinnamon is native to Indonesia, however is also cultivated in some parts of India and Sri Lanka. The rust colored tree has a light brown and papery bark with thick quills that roll inside each other.
Cinnamon provides a warm, appealing and energizing effect on the mind and body. Besides many medicinal characteristics it has sweet, zesty flavor which also makes it a desired ingredient in perfumery.
The cinnamon oil has excellent blending characteristics and it blends well with spice, citrus, wood, and the oils from mint families.
Buy Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Extraction Method of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil:
Cinnamon essential oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation of the bark of the cinnamon tree.
The botanical name of Cinnamon is Cinnamomum zeylanicum. It is a highly valued spice in different aspects that is obtained from the inner bark of the Laurus Cinnamomum trees. This tree belongs to the Lauraceae botanical family.
It is a tropical, evergreen tree that has a height of about 45 feet and has highly scented barks, flowers, and leaves. Cinnamon is naturally infused with antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and anti-diabetic properties which makes it very useful resource for medicinal purposes.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cinnamon essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cinnamon essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS