- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Eugenyl acetate: 13.6%
- Plant Part: Buds
- Origin: India
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Description / Color / Consistency: A clear pale yellow to yellow liquid of medium consistency.
What is Clove Bud Essential Oil?
Clove bud oil is an essential oil which is derived from the dried flower buds of clove. The plant is grown in parts of Asia, particularly in India and South America. Also known as “Laung oil” in India, people use clove bud essential oil, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems to make medicine. It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants.
Buy Clove Bud Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How does it work?
Clove bud essential oil comprises a chemical called eugenol that can decrease pain and fight infections, but more research is needed.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note of medium aroma, Clove Bud Essential Oil has sharp aroma similar to real spice.
Blends With: Clove bud essential oil Blends well with other spice oils including Cinnamon Bark , Nutmeg, Citronella oil, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Rose.
Cloves are among the oldest spices known in the world and were one of the first traded globally. People have been using clove buds in cooking for thousands of years.
The bud of clove, is native to Southeast Asia and India, has a long history as an effective agent for minor aches and pains, particularly dental pain because of its numerous effects on gums. It is widely used in contemporary Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS