Botonical Name: Zingiber Officinalis
CAS #: 8007-08-7
Country of Origin: France
Color & Odor: Pale amber to greenish liquid @22C with Herbaceous odor
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
F.E.M.A. #: 2522
Specific Gravity: 0.893 @ 72°F
Optical Rotation: -48.5
Refractive Index: 1.4950 @ 72°F
Flash Point: 130F
Major Constituents: heptane, octane, isovaleraldehyde, nonanol, ethyl pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, b-phellandrene and 1,8-cineole by GLC analysis
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
About Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger Essential Oil or Ginger Root Oil is extracted from the root of the Zingiber officinale herb, better known as Ginger. The Ginger root has special significance in Ayurveda and has been used from ancient times for its ability to soothe inflammation, fevers, colds, respiratory discomforts, nausea, menstrual complaints, upset stomachs, arthritis, and rheumatism.
Buy Ginger Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
The root of the herb Zingiber officinale is commonly known as Ginger. This herb is most commonly grown in the Asian Region. Due to its Medicational properties, it is also considered as the classic gold in Ayurveda.
How Ginger Essential Oil is Made?
By hydro distillation method with constant monitoring for pressure and flame, the ginger is processed to extract the GinGer Essential oils, which takes a few days to complete.
What are the Applications & Health Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil?
- Because of its medicinal properties, ginger oil has a lot of health benefits, like simulating and warming the human body.
- Tropical usage also helps in reducing feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, as well as fatigue.
- Ginger oil also has a variety of medicinal properties be it reducing redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Ginger oil also plays an important role in dermatology, contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
- The ginger essential oil also acts as a facilitator in eliminating body toxins, enhances appetite, boosts digestion, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowels, and reduces inflammation.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS