- Botanical Name: Jasminum sambac
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
- Country of Origin: India
- Appearance: Dark brown yellowish liquid.
- Consistency: Thick
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Sharp, Floral and Strong
- Solubility: Soluble in Ethanol. Insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.9290 – 0.955
- Optical Rotation: +2.23’ – 4.95’
- Refractive Index: 1.4822 – 1.4935 @ 20 C
- Flash Point: 200.00 F
About Jasmine Oil:
Jasmine is known by some as the “king of essential oils.” Jasmine oil is an essential oil derived from the white flowers of the common jasmine plant, also known as Jasminun Sambac. The flower has its origin in north India regions, but can now also be found in tropical climates.
For centuries, jasmine has been widely used in perfumes as top and heart floral notes.
Buy Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
HOW IS JASMINE OIL MADE?
It does require between 7,000 to 8000 fresh jasmine flowers to derive one gram of Jasmine essential oil. Experience pickers pick 10,000–15,000 flowers per night and take them to distillery by early morning where these flowers are processed for distillation. It is crucial that unplugged flowers are fresh before the distillation in order to get most of its valuable essence. All of these factors make jasmine oil among the most costly of essential oils.
Jasmine Sambac, also known as Motia in India. Its flowers bloom late in the evening unlike Jasmine Grandiflorum that blooms in the early dawn. Though both are the types of Jasmine.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS