- Botanical Name: Osmanthus Fragrans
- CAS#: 8002-73-1
- Color & Odor: pale yellow oily liquid with floral odor
- F.E.M.A. #: No
- Methods of Extraction: Solvent extracted
- Constituents: No
- Solubility: insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.93000 – 0.95000 @ 25.00 °C
- Flash Point: n> 200.00 °F
- Optical Rotation: (+30.00) -(+50.00)
- Major Constituents: No
Osmanthus flower is native to China. In ancient times Chinese used this in making herbal medicine and also add it in tea to give flavor. Now it is widely used in perfumery.
Osmanthus Floral Absolute Oil is obtained from the osmanthus flower. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet floral and fruity aroma.
What is osmanthus absolute oil good for?
Osmanthus absolute oil is good for Mind Care. It has a certain slowing effect on Fatigue, Headache, Physical Pain, etc. It gives Relieve from Stress, Produces Aphrodisiac, Soothes Stimulation, And Is Also A Good Mood Enhancer In for both males and females.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in digestion.
- It is good for skin as it improves skin tone.
- This oil is used in many beauty products.
- It provides relief from muscle pains.
- It is widely used in making perfumes.
- This oil is also used in massage oils.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Osmanthus floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified osmanthus floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS