|·Botanical Name||:||Simmondsia Chinensis|
|· CAS #||:||61789-91-1|
|· Country of Origin||:||USA|
|· Color & Odor||:||Golden to brownish yellow liquid wax with Characteristic neutral odor|
|· Solubility||:||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
|· Specific Gravity||:||0.905 – 0.925 @ 25°C|
|· Optical Rotation||:||N/A|
|· Refractive Index||:||1.460 – 1.468 @ 25°C|
|· Flash Point||:||>250 °C|
|· Extraction Method||:||Cold-pressed|
Jojoba is found in North America. In ancient times Americans used the seed of jojoba plant in treating sores and wounds.
Buy Jojoba Carrier Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
This oil is obtained from the seed of jojoba plant. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
How does it smell like?
It has a bit nutty aroma.
What is jojoba oil best for?
It is best for soothing dry skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It helps in soothing the skin.
- It Protects skin from harmful bacteria.
- It works as a moisturizer.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It boosts immunity.
- It is also used as a massage oil.
- It helps in treating dandruff
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy jojoba carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified jojoba carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS