Botanical Name: Vitus Vinifera
CAS #: 8024-22-4
Country of Origin: Chile
Color & Odor: Light green to green liquid with Characteristic neutral odor
Solubility: Soluble in Alcohol and Oils. Insoluble in Water
Specific Gravity: 0.917 – 0.925 @ 25°C
Optical Rotation: N/A
Refractive Index: 1.470 – 1.474 @ 25°C
Flash Point: >100 °C
Extraction Method: Cold-pressed of the seeds
About Grapeseed Carrier oil
It is indigenous to Chile and cultivated to produce wine grapes. It is considered great for skin as it protects the skin against sun damage, tones it and helps to reduce the blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks, etc.
Buy Grapeseed Carrier Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is derived?
This Oil is obtained from the seeds of the Vitis vinifera PLANT, It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
Which oil does it blend with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It clears the skin.
- It nourishes the hair.
- It reduces the appearance of scars.
- It prevents hair loss
- It is used in grape wine.
- It reduces stretch marks and wrinkles.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- It removes dark circles.
How does Grapeseed carrier oil smell like?
It has a light, nutty aroma with a hint of sweetness.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy grapeseed carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified grapeseed carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS