- Botanical Name: Prunus Armeniaca
- Country of Origin: Spain ,India,China and
- Solubility: Not Applicable
- Specific Gravity: <1 @ 15 C
- Optical Rotation: -10.5 -0.5@20°C
- Refractive Index:044 –1.054@ 20°C
- Plant Part Used: Seed
- Blends Well With: Blends with most of the essential oils including Clove Bud essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Sweet Orange essential, etc.
- CAS No.#: 72869-69-3
- Flash Point: ( + 10° ) – ( + 25° )
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
About Apricot kernel carrier oil
It is very beneficial for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing in vitamin A and is known to improve skin elasticity.
Apricot Kernel is native to China and India.
Buy Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil from essential oils wholesaler.
How it is Extracted?
It is extracted using the cold pressing method from oil-rich kernels of apricot skin. Similar to Aloe Vera oil, This oil also works as an excellent moisturizer and carrier base for numerous natural essential oils.
Uses of Apricot oil
- It is used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is used in massage lotions.
- It boosts the immunity system.
- It moisturizes hair and supports its growth.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
- It protects skin against damage caused by UV radiation.
- It gives relief from Stiff and Joint pain.
Is apricot oil safe for babies?
This oil consists of Vitamin A and E which nourish and softens skin, which is good for everyone including babies. Mix it with the baby oil and a simple rub down will have the baby feeling soft and happy.
- It should not be taken internally.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy apricot kernel carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified apricot kernel carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS