Botanical Name: Persea Americana
CAS #: 8024-32-6
Country of Origin: USA
Color & Odor: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid with Characteristic odor
Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water
Specific Gravity: N/A
Optical Rotation: N/A
Refractive Index: 1.460 – 1.480
Flash Point: >500 °C
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Avocado oil is not just a wonderful carrier oil but it also has versatile applications including in cooking flavorful and healthy meals. Avocado oil is an excellent source of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
Buy Avocado Carrier Oil from essential oils wholesaler.
Avocado carrier oil is extracted from the avocado tree by the process of the cold pressing method.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits of using this oil:-
- Avocado oil reduces cholesterol.
- It makes hair smooth.
- This oil helps in minimizing dark circles.
- It reduces heart problems.
- It is also used as a cooking oil.
How Avocado Oil is good for skin?
The rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, fresh, strong, and elastic. Here are some of the benefits that oil offers for skin:
– Calm itchy skin.
– heal chapped skin.
– replenish dry skin.
– hydrate and moisturize skin.
– shield skin from ultraviolet radiation.
– protect against skin damage.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- If you have any disease consult a doctor before using it internally.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy avocado carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified avocado carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS