- Botanical Name of Sweet Almond Oil: Prunus amygdalus var. dulcus
- Method of Production: Cold Pressed
- Aroma Profile: Light, Sweet, Nutty.
- Viscosity: Medium
- Absorption/Feel: Relatively fast absorption.
- Color: Virtually Clear With a Yellow Tinge
- Typical Shelf Life: 1-2 Years
Sweet Almond oil is one of the most popular carrier oil. It is native to the Middle East, North Africa and southern Europe then it spread to central and southwest Asia as far as the Yamuna River of India as well as to California in 1840.
It is good for all skin types, and it is widely used in beauty products and massage oils.
We offer fresh and pure Almond Oil that is unrefined and raw. No chemicals or artificial preservatives and added to organic sweet almond oil. Therefore, you can incorporate it into your skin and hair care regime without any issues.
Buy Almond Sweet Essential Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is derived?
Sweet almond oil is derived from the seeds of the almond tree, Almond oil is obtained from the dried kernels of the almond tree.
It is extracted by the process of Cold Pressing from the seeds of the almond tree.
How it is good for skin?
It is used to protect skin from the ultraviolet rays. It has the potential to improve skin tone. The fatty acids found in sweet almond oil help the skin to retain moisture and keep it hydrated while vitamin E soothes irritation. This is one of the most powerful benefits of almond oil.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It is used to get relief from muscular pain.
- It supports the growth of healthy hair.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- It also provides relief from stress.
- It is used as a moisturizer.
Which oil does it blend well with?
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Diabetes patients should not use it.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of oils from India. We manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS