Botanical Name: Aloe Barbadensis, Aloe Indica, Aloe Barbados, Aloe Vera
Country of Origin: South and South Western India
Solubility: Not Applicable
Specific Gravity: 0.976 – 0.991 @ 20°C
Optical Rotation: 20-46 @ 20°C
Refractive Index: 1.44663@ 72°F
Plant Part Used: Leaves,Fruit Peel.
Blend Well With: Aloe Vera carrier oil contains various compounds that are biologically active and includes anthraquinones, saccharides and prostaglandins as well as other constituents.
CAS No: 8007-75-8
Flash Point: 136 °F
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
History of Aloe vera Carrier Oil
In ancient times it is used as herbal medicine. Ancient Egyptians highly used this for treating different diseases such as infections, burns, rashes, and others.
Making of Aloe Vera Carrier oil
This carrier oil is obtained from the soft fleshy center of the aloe vera plant. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
Uses and benefits of using this oil:-
- It is used to hydrate dry skin.
- It is one of the best moisturizers.
- It is also known for the treatment of sores, burns, and sunburns.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
- It is also used in most cosmetic products.
- This oil stimulates the body’s immune system.
Aloe vera carrier oil blends well with most of the natural essential oils as carrier base oil. As it is used to dilute essential oils and absolute oils before applying on the skin.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy aloe vera carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified aloe vera carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Buy Aloe Vera Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS