- Botanical Name: Citrullus Vulgaris
- CAS #: N/A
- Country of Origin: Africa
- Color & Odor: Yellow color with faint, slightly nutty odor
- Solubility: N/A
- Specific Gravity: 0.9197
- Optical Rotation: +70.00 to +80.00
- Refractive Index: 1.4630–1.4670
- Flash Point: 250 °F
- Extraction Method: Cold-pressed
Watermelon is first cultivated in Africa. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C. It has many health-related benefits.
The watermelon carrier oil is obtained from the seeds of watermelon. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
How does it smell like?
It has a faint and slightly nutty aroma.
This oil easily blends with a Hazelnut carrier oil, Sweet cherry kernel carrier oil, and many essential oils.
Is watermelon oil good for hair?
Yes, Watermelon oil is great as an emollient for moisturizing your strands and scalp. This ultra-light oil does not clog pores, so no dirt can accumulate on the scalp. The essential fatty acids help to moisturize the hair and scalp while preventing hair breakage.
Uses and Benefits:
- It contains Vitamin E which boosts immunity.
- This oil is used as an ingredient for many skincare products.
- It has an emollient property which makes it a good moisturizer for dry skin.
- Its antioxidant property keeps the scalp healthy.
- This oil is high in omega fatty acid which helps in removing wrinkles and dark circles.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:-
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Watermelon carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified watermelon carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS